Fablab Copter was created on the expert basis of Copter Express LLC, tthe market leader in aerial robotics education and the developer of multi-rotor unmanned aerial vehicles for education, autonomous monitoring of territories and delivery of goods.
The Fablab organizes and hosts educational activities and events focused on design, assembly, calibration, piloting and programming of quadrocopters, and holds Hackathons.
Falbab Copter has been designated as a Skill-Center for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operation Skill Competition, and at the Center we coach contestants for the WorldSkills and WorldSkills Junior championships.
National Technologic Initiative Olympiad
Fablab Copter is the NTI Olympiad training site for the Autonomous Transport Systems vocation. At the Center we hold vocational coaching and hackathons.
Competitions and Hackathons
At the Center we form teams for participation in engineering competitions, such as the Russian Robot Olympiad (2nd place in 2017 in the Flying Intellectual Robotics Systems track), Robofest (1st and 2nd places in 2018 on the autonomous copter flight track), Robofinist and others.
The Fablab Copter teaching staff is represented by young and experienced experts in the field of education and unmanned aerial vehicles. All teachers have a wide experience of work with both young and adult students, and dozens of prize winners of industry competitions have been couched at the Fablab.
Fablab Copter Director
Manages the training and participation of children involved in the Fablab in echnical and scientific events and activities on the federal and interregional level.
Fablab Copter Instructror
Since November 2017 she has been conducting classes on copter assembly, tuning, piloting and autonomous flight programming. Participates in the development of methodological materials and competitive tasks. Supervises internships in the Fablab Copter. WorldSkills Russia Expert in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operation Skill Competition.
Fablab Copter Instructror
Since February 2017 she has been conducting classes on copter assembly, tuning, piloting and autonomous flight programming. WorldSkills Russia Expert in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operation Skill Competition.
Fablab Copter Instructror
Conducted coaching and tutoring of the winners of the 21st Junior section of the VI Open Championship of professional skill Moscow Masters at the standards of WorldSkills Russia in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operation Skill Competition. Participant of the World Skills Championship.
The courses are designed for both children and adults, and give students an understanding of how a drone is arranged, what are the specifics of its handling, how to assemble it yourself and how to competently fly, with a remote control or autonomously.
people have received training on the COEX Clever Drones
Certified Expersts in the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operation Skill Competition
Champions prize-winner of the WorldSkills and WorldSkills Junior Championships
received medals for professionalism
Your child has not yet decided on their area of interests in innovative creativity? Just for you on at Fablab Copter educational industry events are held, where the child will be able to try themselves in various directions of the Unmanned aerial Vehicle industry and find the most attractive activity for himself.
The assembling kits and hand tools are provided. The teacher will talk about the inner features of the copter and help to fully assemble it.
Duration: 30 — 60 minutes Optimal group: 5−6 people
Price: 4500 rubles
Sign up for a master class
Is composed of two areas: the first is a Copter flight simulator on a PC, for acquiring basicoperation skills, the second is a flight zone with track elements, safe for other students.
It is designed for ages 7 to 11, and is perfect for birthdays. In the framework of the event, participants will get acquainted with the inner workings of the copter, assemble their first copter (without flying it), fly on the simulator and on the real copter (with the teacher's supervision).
In the autumn, 19-21 of October, the Copter Hack Hackathon will be held in the Technopolis Moscow Fablab Copter, dedicated to unmanned aerial vehicles. The event will be organized by Copter Express.
Duration: 3 days The main prize: 100 000 rubles
Registration will open on August 31
Copter Hack Code Days 2018
At the start of winter a "Copter Hack Code Days"i hackathon will be held n the Technopolis "Moscow", focused on the programming of unmanned aerial vehicles for university students. The event is organized by Copter Express.
Duration: 3 days. Main prize: 70 000 rubles.
Registration will open on October 1
Copter Express and Fablab tour. We will tell you how our work is organized, who does what. You will be able to see how new aircraft are created and where the magic happens.
Duration: 30 — 60 minutes Optimal group: 5−6 people
Sign up for the tour
Russian Robot Olympiad is the final stage of the intelligent robotic systems programming in Russia.
Venue: University of Innopolis (Innopolis, Republic of Tatarstan) Date: June 22−24, 2018
Registration closes on June 1
National Technological Initiative Olympiad
The "Autonomous transport systems" profile was designed as a project for solving the real problem of obtaining, identifying and delivering goods to their destination by different types of transport, with provision for their interaction. Competition participants build and operate unmanned vehicles on land, sea and in the air, and also set up interaction with satellite systems.
1. Policy of confidentiality, personal data processing and user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) of LLC Copter Express Technologies (the "Company") (OGRN 1167746602320), 121205, Moscow, Bol'shoy Bul'var, d. 42, str. 1, pom. 137, the territory of Skolkovo innovation center (hereinafter referred to as the Company) applies to information that the Company may receive from the User during the use of the Company's website (www.copterexpress.com) related to the Company's and the User's actions necessary for the conclusion of contracts and payment, and determines the basic rules for the use of the Company's website.
2. The fact of using the Company's website confirms the User's unambiguous and unconditional consent to this Policy, including the conditions for personal data processing. In the absence of consent of the User with this Policy and the terms of personal data processing, the User must stop using the site and / or the Company's service. The new version of this Policy shall come into effect from the moment of its posting on the page copterexpress.com/privacy, unless noted otherwise in the new edition of this Policy.
3. To register during purchase, the User will be requested to complete the registration forms. When using the Company's website, the User is responsible for providing reliable and up-to-date information on the questions indicated in the registration forms.
4. In accordance with this Policy, the information processed by the Company includes: the personal data of the User recorded in the registration forms and other information, which is required to be processed in accordance with the current legislation (Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On personal data")
5. The User hereby confirms his agreement to provide information, including personal data, and gives the Company consent to the processing of information, including personal data.
The list of information includes: last name, first name, father's name, e-mail address, phone numbers, passport data (if necessary), position, as well as any other information related to the personal data subject. The user agrees to collection, recording, organization and storage of personal data and other information.
6. The purposes of information processing, including personal data, are: use of the Company's website by the User; the Company and User contract execution, as well as the performance of steps necessary for the conclusion of contracts and payment; User identification; User communication; inquiry analysis and response; notifications about new services, products, events; providing up-to-date information.
7. When processing User personal data, the Company is guided by Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data". When processing personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, distribution or copying, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. The User has the right to change or delete the provided information at any time by using the relevant service or by contacting the Company with the requisites specified in this Policy or on the website.
9. The user is solely responsible for his actions related to the use of the site and the Company, including, situations when such actions result in violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The User is obligated to reimburse the losses caused to the Company and / or to third parties as a result of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment by the User of the obligations laid out in this Policy and / or the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. All objects, including works, are available through the Company's website and / or services, including design elements, text and graphic images, are the subjects of exclusive rights of the Company and other rightholders. Use of the specified objects is permitted only within the limits of the functionality offered by the service. No objects can be used in any other way without the prior permission of the copyright holder. Under "usage" the following is understood: reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis and other methods in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. This list is not exhaustive.
11. The provisions of this Policy are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation. If, for one reason or another, one or more provisions of this Policy are deemed invalid, this does not affect the remaining provisions.
12. The User direct all of their questions to the Company's address from the following requisites: LLC "Copter Express Technologies" INN 9729014181; Check point 772901001; OGRN 1167746602320
Legal address 121205, Moscow, Bol'shoy Bul'var, d. 42, str. 1, pom. 137, the territory of Skolkovo innovation center.
Download link will be available after filling in the form
Submit your application
We will get back to you as soon as possible.